Sand Flower Sandals (Adult)
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
With the Sand Flower Sandal we've come up with an easy way for you to create durable handmade crocheted shoes that will WOW everyone and will hold up to real life wear and tear. This pattern contains detailed photos with all the steps on how to assemble these gorgeous street-ready sandals. And the best part is you'll easily find all the materials needed in any major craft store. The pattern includes a PHOTO TUTORIAL with many pictures showing the pattern in more details. Pattern is written in US crochet terms.
US 6 - 11
MATERIALS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT:
* 4 balls of Aunt Lydia’s crochet thread, Classic 10 in Linen colorway, 100% Mercerized Cotton Yardage: Approximately 900 yds
* Size D (3.25 mm) crochet hook
* Yarn needle
* 1 pair of flip flop wedge in size of preference
* Heavy duty hand needle
* Sewing or beading needle
* 6 size 1/2” (38 mm) beige pearls (optional)
* Adhesive for footwear (Shoe Goo, Amazing Goop or E600)
* Plastic canvas size 10-1/2" × 13-1/2" or larger in color matching yarn or transparent
* Jute cord 3 ply, 28 lb (13 kg) – Small amount.
* Acrylic paint in matching color of yarn (optional)
* Paintbrush (optional)
* Measurement tape
* Pliers (optional)
This pattern gives you PERMISSION TO SELL your finished items. It is appreciated if you credit the design to Bonita Patterns and list the shop link: www.BonitaPatterns.com
Text and images Copyright ©2013 by Bonita Patterns & Lianka Azulay, all rights reserved. No pattern may be reproduced or distributed — mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying, without written permission. Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale.
We Also Recommend