Top 10 Back to School Crochet Patterns
Starting a new school year is always an exciting time! New books, clothing, supplies and trinkets (not counting all the electronic gadgets kids carry around these days). To celebrate this time, we curated a list of ten free patterns that you can make for kids and adults alike.
1. This super easy pattern Lip Balm holder using worsted weight cotton keeps your lip balm as close as your keys.
2. Made with just 2 skeins Red Heart Super Saver makes this ladybug backpack affordable as well as fashionable.
3. The Busy Bee Backpack has zippered pockets for extra security. Made with Lily Sugar ‘n Cream.
4. At our house, everything is Pokeman. Why not a Pokebag?
5. Made with scraps of yarn and felt, you’ll be the superhero when you make some of these pencil toppers for the next school raffle!
6. In addition to the pattern, a video pictorial is included for this darling Mnion Pencil case.
7. A bookmark, a page keeper, and a conversation piece. This Book Rat bookmarker is a great gift for anyone who reads!
8. A nostalgic gift for that favorite teacher. Apple cozy.
9. It’s easy to stay organized when the storage containers are so cute. Minion pencil case.
10. An awesome place to store pencils and markers, or even remote controls. Shark attack pencil case.
Share this post