VSM - Embossed Garden Handbag
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
The beauty of knitted cable leaves has been “translated” to crochet in this Embossed Garden Handbag. The purse is worked bottom up in rounds. This pattern is rated as intermediate. The skills required to complete this project are: crocheting in the round (rnd), chain (ch), slip stitch (sl st), single crochet (sc), double crochet (dc), V-stitch (V-st: dc 1, ch 1, dc 1), front post double crochet (FPdc) and back post double crochet (BPdc)
MATERIALS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT:
* Hooks size - H (5.00 mm) and I (5.50 mm)
* Yarn: 6 skeins of Bonita Yarns Fluffy Dream in Caramel, worsted weight (UK: Aran; Australia: 10 ply); 100% acrylic, 100g, 256 yds/ 235 m.
* Yardage - Approx. 1300 yards
* Large toggle button (optional)
* Yarn needle and scissors.
This pattern gives you PERMISSION TO SELL your finished items. It is appreciated if you credit the design to Bonita Patterns and list the shop link: www.BonitaPatterns.com
Text and images Copyright ©2016 by Bonita Patterns & Lianka Azulay, all rights reserved. No pattern may be reproduced or distributed — mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying, without written permission. Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale.
We Also Recommend