Crocodile Stitch Goldfish Boots (Adult Sizes)
ABOUT THIS PATTERN:
After much request the Goldfish Adult Boots are here. Make them for yourself and to give as
gifts for the coming holidays. It will help keep anyone’s feet cozy and warm this fall & winter.
Similar to the baby version, an intermediate crocheter or even a dedicated beginner will master this stitch in no time at all.The pattern includes a PHOTO TUTORIAL with many pictures showing the pattern in more details. Pattern is written in US crochet terms.
SIZES INCLUDED IN THIS PATTERN:
Small: US size 6 - 7 (9 inches sole)
Medium: US size 8 - 9 (9 ½ inches sole)
Large: US size 9 - 10 (10 inches sole)
With size F crochet hook in SC pattern: 8 sc and 10 rows = 2"
MATERIALS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT:
* Crochet hook: Size F (3.75 mm)
* Yarn weight - Sport/Baby (Light 3)
* Yarn amount - approximately 720 yards for size small, 750 yards for size medium, 770 yards approximately for size large.
* Yarn needle; Sewing Needle
* 4 Solid black beads (8 mm) OR animal eyes (8 mm) OR embroider eye pupils with black thread
* Yarn type - Bonita Yarns Dream Baby Yarn Tangerine
This pattern gives you PERMISSION TO SELL your finished items. It is appreciated if you credit the design to Bonita Patterns and list the shop link: www.BonitaPatterns.com
Text and images Copyright ©2015 by Bonita Patterns & Yarns & Lianka Azulay, all rights reserved. No pattern may be reproduced or distributed — mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying, without written permission. Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale.
We Also Recommend